Re: [pyrnet] Newspaper ad.

    Gee whiz!
    A few years ago, while I was still working at the animal hospital, an old gentleman came in and we started talking about Pyrs.  He told me of two in the neighboring county (Ritchie) that had killed three St.'s who'd gotten into the sheep.  Anyway, he then went on about his wolf or wolf dog and before he left, expressed how he'd like to breed him with Rajah sometime to see what we'd get.  I was totally dumbfounded, the Dr. and everyone was standing there and everything got really quiet.  I managed to sputter out some excuse but really wish I had the chance to talk to him now that I'm more comfortable with things, and explain the whole responsible breeding thing to him.

    These poor guys.  I can just imagine what kind of personalities they'll have.  There should be laws against this stuff.  The old shepherds would role in their graves I'm sure.

Chrissy