[pyrnet] Fw: [RescueContacts] [GSDRescue] War Dog Stamp.... (fwd)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 12:17 AM
Subject: [RescueContacts] [GSDRescue] War Dog Stamp.... (fwd)

I don't normally forward things. But this is special. These brave and fearless soldiers certainly deserved this recognition. It is actually long overdue.

Thought I'd pass this along to everyone. Its an online petition to have a
stamp that would commemorate the canines that served in the war. A lot of
brave and faithful GSDs were among them.  Would be great to see them get some
type of recognition for their service.

Heres the site:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/WarDog/

LORI M.