Re: [pyrnet] eye color

In a message dated 4/6/01 5:34:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JGentzel@aol.com
writes:

Dark rich brown and they do want the brown to have
amber highlights as opposed to the drab dark brown

This is where I get confused - what exactly are amber highlights.   In
gemstones, the amber stone has gold in it?   I have seen yellow eyes and
would not consider this to be amber - however, I have seen dark brown eyes
that you can clearly see hints of a lighter brown coming through - giving a
very soft and gentle expression but at the same time appearing lighter than
the dark (almost black) eyes that I see all the time.

Help me understand better as for now I am even more confused!  LOL!

Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees