Re: [pyrnet] eye color

In a message dated 4/9/01 10:30:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Steelmoment@aol.com writes:

I have seen dark brown eyes
that you can clearly see hints of a lighter brown coming through - giving a
very soft and gentle expression but at the same time appearing lighter than
the dark (almost black) eyes that I see all the time.

Hi Dianne

We probably are at the point that we needed to look at some eyes and talk
about them. The ones you describe with the hints may be what we are talking
about. They can be dark, but not black and somewhat lighter, but the softness
is what you want so you are probably looking at what we are talking about.
If you are going to be at the National, maybe we could look at some together?

I went out this morning and looked at some eye "slants".  Not sure I now
agree with what I said earlier.  The slant I like and believe is best maybe
is just "tipped" up a bit on the lateral (outside) of the head.

Joe