Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] eye color

In a message dated 4/9/01 11:05:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, JGentzel@aol.com
writes:

If you are going to be at the National, maybe we could look at some
together?

Yes, I will be there and would love to look at some eyes to help end my
confusion! (vbg!).    I will have three of my pyrs there and we can surely
grab a few others.

Thanks Joe and take care,

Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees