[pyrnet] Hi Everyone

I recently joined the pynet email list, have been enjoying it so far, and
just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kelly Haskins and I have a
beautiful 4 year old female pyr named Mandy. She is currently a city dog who
has lived in Boston with me since I got her as a pup. Although she has done
very well in my condo, we both look forward to moving to a house later this
year where she will have her own yard.
I plan to attend the National Specialty Show in May and am hoping to meet
some of you who contribute to the email list. Being that Mandy is only my
second pyr, I'm sure there is still alot I can learn about this wonderful
breed.
I do have one question, does anyone have an opinion on whether I should
bring Mandy to the show with me? I would love to bring her, but she won't be
showing or anything. She is generally excellent around other dogs.
Thanks,
Kelly & Mandy