Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: small giggle

Loved the story, Elaine! Only too true, but unfortunately not all hotel
managers see it that way. We have stayed in a wonderful B&B in New
Hampshire where our dogs were totally welcome but there was a "no small
children" policy. The proprietors went on the premise that people with
badly behaved dogs usually didn't travel with them, but the same was not
true of children!! Unfortunately, the state stepped in and they had to
allow children too.
Ann, Peg, Paddington (the scraps from the kitchen were terrific!) and Ivy
Rose