Re: [pyrnet] Hi Everyone

> Elaine, that's also why moving comes in handy.  It's like, why can't we
> ever throw anything out till we move?

We have found this to be true too.  Especially when you're doing your own
moving, and the move involves going from England to Los Angeles.  Sure
there are always things we are sorry that we didn't bring, as well as
regret for things we DID bring.  We've been in our current home since March
1992.  Although we've had periodic "clear outs", the animal population has
definitely increased!  With six Pyrs alone (not counting the other
critters), it's easier to stay put, then move.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees