Re: [pyrnet] Ahhh, the dog food debate!

In a message dated 04/12/2001 8:04:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dneal@socket.net writes:

Goodmorning,   Thought I'd let you know I'm haveing the kids bring me a bag
of Dimond lamb and rice
when they come down Sun. They didn't know if the place had the Premium Edge
but will bring that if they have it. I haven't told Ron yet. But he'll give
in if the dogs like it. He has a hard head but is really a nice guy. Loves
his dogs a lot and would do anything for a friend.
Have Ace entered in Springfield MO the 29th but still haven't made up my
mind that we are going. Ligon
is the judge. Okla.City is the 5th and 6th of May We
may just wait and go there. Hoping the enters are back by the 29th so I'll
know for sure there are points over there. I know that there will be atleast
one dog at Springfield and that would put the CH on Ace.

Dolores

      I'm very interested in the Premium Edge you mention. I've been feeding
Eukanuba, and have been leaning towards going with Diamond Professional. Is
there Premium Edge line better than their Professional line. I've never seen
the Premium edge in any local stores. Good luck in which ever show you
choose.  Charlie