Re: [pyrnet] Ahhh, the dog food debate!

Hi Charlie
Yes, the Premium edge is their top of the line.  Their website is
www.premiumedgepetfood.com

My dogs all love it, and I sure have had some picky pyrs before.   Euke is a
good food, but I can't handle the orange cast to my Tri-color beagles.  Also
one thing I have noticed is less staining around the mouth area with this.
We have lots of coat on the pyrs even in Florida.  Skin is great.  They have
good weight.

Any feed store who orders Diamond can order the premium edge or the
Professional formula for you.  And the website people supplied me with
brochures for puppy buyers etc.   My feed store simply wanted to know how
much I'd go through in a month. They stock it now, and I pick up 2 bags a
week.

Sharon Hodgdon
Bradenton FL