Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH: Front feet toeing out

Robyn, sometimes, the front feet will be a little straighter in
line once they get a chest. Since this is a young dog, this could
be his problem. Bo was east/west in the front for quite a while,
but once his chest dropped (widened out) he was straight as an
arrow. This may, or may not happen due to the genetics of the dog
in question, but you may see some improvement as he matures. Bo
did not toe out in front as a pup. This all occurred at about 6
or 7 months of age, when he started to get really gangly. Since
you do not know what this dogs front looked like at a young age,
you'll probably just have to wait and see what happens.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com