[pyrnet] Re: GPCA National

Joe Gentzel wrote:

< I am told that, God willing, that we will see Bonbelle du Comte de Foix at
over 14 years old at the GPCA National Specialty. There will be 4
generations (counting her) there.>

I am so excited to hear Bonbelle will be there. We have a grandson of
Bonbelle, Can. Ch. Kerry De Nickabeau. Kerry is now over 10 years old and in
great health. I wish we had entered him in Veterans. We chose however to
enter a great grandson of Kerry's, Pyrview's Stompin Tom. So we will have
many generations at this years national.

Joe have you entered Kerry's dad Pasha? Would be wonderful to have
Bonbelle's kids and grandkids together and take a group photo. If Pasha will
be at the National, we'll bring Kerry along...........

Kind Regards
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees
Secretary: Great Pyrenees Club Of Central Ont.
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview