Re: [pyrnet] Re: GPCA National

In a message dated 4/19/01 11:01:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adyment@attcanada.ca writes:

Joe have you entered Kerry's dad Pasha? Would be wonderful to have
Bonbelle's kids and grandkids together and take a group photo. If Pasha will
be at the National, we'll bring Kerry along...........

Pasha has been dead for a couple years.  We will have two grandchildren of
him there.  There will definitely be a group picture.  So bring whomever you
want. Bonbelle never got the credit here in USA she deserved.  Maybe some
folks will finally take notice as she is genotypically and phenotypically the
embodiment of the contemporary Comte de Foix linebred dog that is the
foundation of all good contemporary French stock presently.  The interesting
thing about Bonbelle is she only got better as she aged.  Only the really
advanced effects of old age made her movement began to falter, but standing
still she still was special.  Arlene and Phil say she is better now than when
I saw her at almost 12.  Cannot wait.

Its been a tough year for many Pyr folks this past year.  Maybe a little good
news and nostalgia is deserved.

Joe