Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bonbelle

I had the pleasure to meet "Bonbelle" , and of course Arlene and Phil Oraby, last year in june when I flew over to take "Tambel" home with me to the Netherlands.

"Tambel" is a grandson of "Bonbelle". I was very impressed with the good condition of the "old Lady" and she is a lovely Pyr. I knew her from pictures but meeting her in person was very special.

I had plans to come to the National too with "Tambel" but due to family circumstances it is not possible. I am very sad about it.

I have a picture of "Bonbelle" with "Tambel", his brother and Arlene on my website, it is only a head shot but worth to look at.

go to: http://www.dutchpyr.com/tambel.html
if you want to see her.

Joe, don't you have pictures of her on your web site too ??

Urs

Urs & Pyrs & Easy (GSD)
Ursa's Signum - Great Pyrenees
http://www.dutchpyr.com