From: JGentzel@aol.com
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bonbelle

In a message dated 4/20/01 8:35:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
adyment@attcanada.ca writes:

I had no idea that Pasha had died, very sorry to hear that. How old was he
when he died?

He died in July 1999.  In a few days he would have been 10.  Pasha also
matured his whole life.  In the end he was a massive dog, IMHO overdone in
body.  He was carrying at least 150 Lbs (29 to 30 inch height) and looked
every ounce of it.  His daughters here, Frenchette and Hourquette did
(continue to do)  the same much in the style of Bonbelle.  Many of the Comte
de Foix bitches look small and insubstantial at two, three, and even four
years of age.

Joe