Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bonbelle

In a message dated 4/20/01 4:18:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
urshock@zeelandnet.nl writes:

I have a picture of "Bonbelle" with "Tambel", his brother and Arlene on my
website, it is only a head shot but worth to look at.

go to: http://www.dutchpyr.com/tambel.html
if you want to see her.

Hi Urs.

Tambel looks superb.  Classic type.   Love the way he is growing up.  Wish
you could have brought him over.  Like all great pleasures in life associated
with delayed gratification, I know the pleasure will be heightened when I do
see him.  Congratulations on an excellent decision and having the knowledge
to recognize this fine breeding.  The breed will benefit I am sure by Tambel
being with you in Holland.

Joe