Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bonbelle

In a message dated 4/20/01 7:40:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmweisser@home.com writes:

Well, why bury a great light under a bushel?  If we are into unrecognized,
how many except Joe and I would recognize the name Nemausa de Font Buis de
la Chenaie?

I agree completely.  Nemausa blended the best of de Pontoise and Comte de
Foix.  While I never saw her I can take what is told to me, that she was a
grand lady.  The difference with Bonbelle is she was seen by hundreds
(thousands?).  Rarely have I seen much aggression toward a dog, but I
classified some of the things said about her and her owners as verbal
aggression.  Interesting that these same folks cannot let go even now with
old age and a record to celebrate in both the show ring and whelping box.

Joe