Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pyr. down.

Sherri, it sounds like normal blowing coat.  As long as there are not
mats, a good warm bath will help shed the last of that coat out.  That's
what is on my list of things to do tomorrow.  All five of mine are
getting a good bath, and then I will fill one of the horse troughs with
warm water and make them stand in it for five minutes each.  I am hoping
for a good wind to go with this 80 plus degree weather we are having as I
love the way the dogs look and dry when they are wind blown.  Sure beats
drying five dogs with a hair dryer! :-)  Like yours, mine have been
dragging out this shedding thing way too long this spring.  I'm wearing
out, keeping up with them.  Have fun!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka