[pyrnet] Pyrs howling

    Does anyone else's Pyrs howl?
    My Aunt and her family have a Cocker (not from me) who gets separation
anxiety and howls which gets their other dogs started and then finally mine.
Our Cockers do kind of a hound howl and the Pyrs bellow out a few barks and
then do short howls.
    What do you think the old shepherds would say about this?  Would it be
looked down on if wolves started howling in the distance and the Pyrs joined
in?  Of course if it was something like that I don't know if the Pyrs would
do that or just go crazy barking at them but the dogs who start out, they
know.  Am I confusing anyone yet?  :)
    Just wondered what you all think.

Chrissy