Re: [pyrnet] Rooms at Andover

In a message dated 4/28/01 12:10:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
karen_leblanc@hotmail.com writes:

Is the room at the original hotel?  I heard it sold out and they were
referring people elsewhere...
Just let me know what I need to do to take it off your hand.

Yes, that's the point.  Rather than give these rooms back I would just as
well like someone to take the reservation.  I did 10 rooms almost a year ago.
 Have only needed 9 so far with your room, so I might turn one back tomorrow.
 Once they are turned back the hotel will dispense them probably on a first
come basis.  When will you arrive?  I can register the room and when you
arrive we can transfer the account to you.  Let me know what you want.

Joe