re: re: Re: [pyrnet] Chat: separation anxiety

Sound like you have made progress by leaps and bounds :o)))))
Congrats :o)
I was using Clomicalm, now I only use that when I board, plus Acepromazine.

I wanted to ask you how the meds worked out when you first used them. We have never used meds, and never had to kennel Emmett. We will have to for our summer trip. I worry too much. Mel has been at the kennel before, but not Emmett. I wanted to leave him with my Mom, but she can't take them this summer. The trip will be for a week. The vet said to test the med out before we leave, but I am worried of how he will act after we are gone. And if the kennel ups the meds will the dosages be too much? Can those med hurt him?
Mer