re: Re: [pyrnet] Lawn sprays, and Pyrenees

Barb,
I am not sure about the chemical comp. I don't think my vet knows much about Pyrs. There is another vet in the valley that has given sound advice before...we might be changing vets.
We are having just a weed and feed put on; however, if toxic for Emmett we may reconsider.

Joe,
I will call the company, and get the info, and then take it into the vet, or another vet. The vet we have been with has the philosophy . . . if there is nothing wrong then there isn't anything that can be treated. A sort of trial an error attitude. I am an ounce of prevention kind of person.

I will post the chemicals that are used when I get them.
Thanks for the messages . . .

Mer