Re: [pyrnet] Lawn sprays, and Pyrenees

Had our lawn sprayed commercially for years?  I always asked when if was safe
to have the dog walk on grass - usually within 1 to 3 hours.  I did use a wet
cloth on Pyr's paws for the first day whenever he was walked. Never had a
problem. The key, I believe,  is having a reputable company do the
spraying-one who knows the proper strength to use and doesn't overdose lawn.
I also have always had indoor pest control spray interior of home everyother
month for  over 20 years - never a problem with any dog I have had.

Good Luck, Diana