re: re: re: Re: [pyrnet] Chat: separation anxiety

On 29 Apr 2001, at 7:49, merrirfav@icehouse.net wrote:

> Thanks for the info on the meds. It is nice to hear about what how
> other Pyrs respond  :o)) I know that we will have to go to the kennel
> a lot before we leave. Just to familiarize Emmett with the notion. Mer

Another thing you might do is board Emmett over night several
times before you leave.  I work part time at a boarding kennel and
many of our clients do this, especially if their dog has never been
boarded before.  The dog gets used to the new place in short
increments and always associates you coming to get them.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://members.aol.com/greatpyrenees/judys/judy.htm