[pyrnet] since it's so quiet...

Hi -

My name is Julie and I live in the beautiful state of Colorado where it's
now snowing on May 5th.  I tried a rescue pyr earlier but she didn't work
out as she was showing aggression towards me and the other dogs I have.  2
weeks ago I adopted a pup and named her Emily.  She's been so gentle with
the smaller dogs and has already taken a place in the family.  Thanks to all
who responded earlier about my aggression problem.  It's nice to see the
true gentle nature of the pyrenees in Emily - and the brattiness too!  (-:

Julie

http://homepage.mac.com/raven4luck/