[pyrnet] 2001 National Specialty Results

Here are a few of the results from the national.  I'll be posting the
complete results (including classes) on the GPCA and PFNE websites within a
week or two, as soon as I get my catalog updated and confirmed.  (I was
showing and don't have the complete results marked yet).  Besides, I've got
some serious sleep to catch up on.   :-)

BOB:  CH Kaskadians Looking For Gossip, Owner Mike Floyd
BOS:  CH Tip'N Chip's Maiden America, Owner Judy Cooper and Mike Costa
BOW:  Noustamic de Neouville, Owner Nadine Laffitte
Best Veteran:  CH Whitehope Bittersweet Babs, Owner Dave and Maureen Simon

There were at least 4 dogs who passed their Draft Dog test.  Christine will
probably post those results when she gets home.  Also, our Parade Of Rescue
Dogs was very well received and it there was nary a dry eye in the house.
:-)

On a personal note, my girl Nikki (Impyrial's Who's That Girl) took best in
Futurity.  It was her second dog show (my fourth).  When I get back to
ground level, I'll let all of you know.    :-)

Thanks!

Karen Reiter