Re: [pyrnet] .. at the National

Hi,

I met a woman and her two dogs out front of the Ramada on Thursday
afternoon.  The two dogs were related, a male and a bitch, and I don't
remember the woman's name, or her kennel website name.

I told her I belonged to this list, she said she did, too.  This message is
for her...

If you see this note, can you email me?  I loved your dogs, would really
like to know how to get hold of you in the future.

Also, congrats to all on the show; there were some really great looking dogs
there.  And very well behaved; it was pretty funny that the only close call
for a fight was with the two bitches who were 13-14 years old!  Like that
movie with Elizabeth Taylor and Debbie Reynolds, 3 old bitches...
It has me all motivated to show my next puppy.  Won't be for another 5 years
or so, but I'm going to be ready!  In the meantime, keep all the good info
coming, I'm all ears for 5 more years!

Karen LeBlanc