[pyrnet] Being at the National

    Well, I'm sure most of you know by now the results of the National but I just have to say how proud we are of Kayla (Staranch Maple Way Glori Be) for her placement of 3rd in the 12-18 months bitches.  Her breeders are Gloria and Dr. Phillip Stubenrauch, M.D. of Staranch in Washington state (I named her after Gloria) and she's owned by my husband Billy and myself.  Her sire is Ch. Karolaska STA Kooler Bear, dam is Limberlost Starranch Niagara, paternal grandsire Ch. Karolaska Bristol Bay, HOF/HOF, paternal grandam Ch. Lady Ann Of Albatross, maternal grandsire Ch. Limberlost Solitaire and maternal grandam Limberlost Blythe.  Kay-Kay looks almost exactly like the pic I have of her twice maternal grandam in her fifth generation Ch. VilleVieux Madame Bovary, which I'm not sure if that's really good or anything but it must be pretty good.  :)
    We're also proud of Cotton (Wonderwhite's Cotton Club) and although she was the only one in Novice, Jen tells me he must have liked her from his comments.  :)  Her breeders are Carina Lindborg and Lars Andersson of Wonderwhite's in Sweden and her owners are Jennifer (Padgett) Robbins and again myself.  Her sire is Swedish, Norwegian, Finish, {Nordic Champion (NORDCH)}, DKCH and International (INTCH) Ch. Fagayas Camelot Of Elliot, her dam is Bonanzapyren's Clif's Axandra, paternal grandsire SUCH LP Ch. Cubilons Elliot Elu Eu-Borger, paternal grandam NORDUCH Ch. White Magic's Femme Fatale, maternal grandsire A-Cliff-Hanger and maternal grandam Bonanzapyren's Thyra
    Moses and Isaac did a good job although Mo really seemed to like the dog in front of us not to mention the treats I had.  :)  I was also happy how Rollie adjusted to the whole thing and hope to start him sometime in July.
    We really enjoyed meeting you all and was pretty much just overwhelmed with the whole experience and how so many breeders we've heard and read of actually talked to us.  :)  :)  It was like being around a bunch of celebrities and just neat people that you thought you'd never actually meet.
    Can't wait to see you all again next year!

Chrissy