Re: [pyrnet] together at the bridge

Ann, Peg and Ivy Rose,  I was deeply saddened to read that you had to let
Paddington go.  Please know that our thoughts are with you.  Your
description of him was always so clear when you would talk about him and
Ivy Rose, it was not hard to imagine that we knew them personally.  I can
only imagine how painful this must be for you, and how great the sense of
loss is right now, especially since you really had no time to get a
handle on the whole thing.  With deepest sympathy, Cindy and the gang.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka