Re: [pyrnet] together at the bridge

Ann and Peg, what very sad news. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
No matter how long they are with us, it is never long enough.
Paddington will live in your hearts always as does Shelley. They
are together, once again, young and whole. Playing, barking and
waiting patiently for you to join them. Give each other a hug
from me and one to Ivy Rose as well. I will always regret never
having met Paddington.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com