Re: [pyrnet] Looking for a home

Julie, I know what you mean, the Pyrs. can be so appealing. I was just
telling a friend on another list that last year we went to the Scottish
Festival here in Arlington TX.  I didn't bring the dogs, and when we got
there I wished I had.  I didn't expect to see so many!  Of course all the
Scottish breeds were represented, and the Sheepdogs were putting on an
exhibition too.  Beyond that, many people had brought there dogs.

One gal had four Irish Wolfhounds, and she was so swamped with people
that she gave up trying to even move.  I of course talked to her and
loved on the big guys too.  Still, I couldn't help but wonder, If I had
walked by with the Pyr. kids, could they have drawn the attention?  I too
have been swamped when I have taken them out.  The I. W's have the size,
but people are usually bowled over by the soft white coats and dark eyes!
 It was a mind game of course, but would have been an interesting
experiment! :-)  Pyrs. are appealing and hard to resist!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas