Re: [pyrnet] T.M. Photo.

Hi Cindy!

Yes -- I got the photo -- Rio is beautiful!

It has been quite hectic around here!  I'm getting ready to teach a new
class starting next Thursday at the local technical college.  With working
on my notes, getting slides put together, plus the dogs, plus I offered to
help out at my old job for a couple hours while everyone was away on
business, so it's been wild.  Also, we had to drive to Chicago this past
weekend -- no simple feat, so I'm glad to just stay at home!

Our little girl, Shania, won't be a "little" girl much longer.  She's 13
weeks and weighs 32 pounds.  This morning she presented me with a HUGE
furball -- it was mostly white fur, with a bit of grass, leaves, straw, and
paper mixed in for good measure.  Of course, she barfed this up on the
living room carpet, right after she came in from going potty.  Always the
way, isn't it.  She plays -- rough houses, really -- with Tara our rescue
Pyr.  I don't know what we're going to do when we place Tara -- they are
best of friends.

Bye for now -- Ra

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net