Re: [pyrnet] T.M. Photo.

Robyn, great, I will have to thank Tracey for that.  Poor kid, she is
having surgery soon and has been so under the weather.  I figured she
might enjoy showing her girl off though.  I was telling her about yours.
Did she write anything?  She is rescuing two more out of Dallas.  A guy
got them ( long story here ), and decided he didn't want them.  So she is
taking two more in.  I was kidding her about major surgery and caring for
all these youngsters along with her older gang of dogs.

I know what you mean about being busy.  My hubby has been home for two
weeks.  On the one hand, we have gotten so many projects done, on the
other hand, no time for normal things!  Went back to work today, and I am
playing catch up.

Hair balls huh?  I love it when mine walk in from being out side and
cough up something.  Why can't they do that "outside"??? Our little big
dogs don't stay small long enough, do they?

Good luck with your class, what will you be teaching?

Anyway, glad you got to see the other T.M., so much fun hearing about
them!  Have a great day! :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas