Re: [pyrnet] Looking for a home

Stephanie,  I agree with you on how hurtful it is to fawn over one dog
and ignore the other.  I have said that before in regards to my little
Shih-Tzu.  I really do feel it is rude when people do that.  Frankly I
think they all deserve attention.

I also think that groups of dogs have their own attraction too!  Not as
common to see four I. W's out together, or four to five Pyrs. at a place
in a clump ( other than dog shows ).  The single English Mastiff that was
there was getting attention too, but not like the four I.W's.  People
watching, and people and dog watching actually can be quite interesting!
:-)

I was surprised when you said that people would ignore one or the other
,depending.  It would be tough for me to ignore either!  Thanks for the
input since you have your feet in both worlds!  :-)   Cindy
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka