RE: [pyrnet] Hello Everyone

Hi Charlotte,

We're here too, but it's just been a busy time, trying to get caught of
from being away at the Nationals, taking care of a new "family member" -- a
now 14 week old Tibetan Mastiff, grading Math final exams from the spring
term and preparing for the summer's Art Appreciation class during the two
week break between terms.  Plus all the "normal" things, like laundry (a
ton of it from being away!), dishes, daily hoovering (gee, I wonder why
that would be?), etc, etc.  Ahh, to be able to have a maid!  Look at all
the time I'd be able to spend on dogs, if I didn't have housework to do to.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees