Re: [pyrnet] Hello Everyone

Charlotte, well I can certainly testify to the amount of brushing going
on here, and seemingly no end to it either!
:-(    Just picked up four more gallons of paint, and plan to be busy
painting the side deck ( eventually back one too ) to match the new front
deck.  Our spring has actually been rather decent in TX. this year and I
am trying to beat the heat on some of these outdoor projects!  Painting
in 80 degree weather sure beats doing it in 107 degrees!

It is always odd when the list is quiet though, seems like someone should
be chatting!  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas