[pyrnet] For Marie

Marie,

Loved the poem.  As the recent mother of a rescued Pyr named Sasha (and the
mother of a Rat Terrier rescuer) I understand the frustration and the
rewards.

Sasha agreed to live with us about 2 months ago.  And every day that goes by
that the neighborhood children run up to give her a love when we are out on
a walk, and she hops up on the bed at night for a pre-sleep cuddle, and she
follows me through the house, and rides with me as we do errands..........I
am so grateful to the person who rescued her and then allowed us to bring
her into our home to love and to be loved by her.  I am sure that I am only
one of many who have reaped the rewards of all the hard work done by so many
of you.  After only two months we can't believe that she hasn't always been
part of our lives......and can't imagine what it would be like without her.

Our thanks to you and all your fellow rescuers, from my husband, Sasha, and
me.

Caryl