Re: [pyrnet] For Marie

I also loved the poem; and it motivated me to look into supporting rescue
(I've always talked the talk, now want to walk the walk..)

I am living with my family right now and am limited to what I can do as far
as fostering.  (I live on Cape Cod, Boston area...)

But I do have a truck and thought I might be able to help with
transportation, grooming or whatever else might be needed.  Who should I
contact in my area to see what I could do to help?

Karen, D and Keetna