Re: [pyrnet] Hello Everyone

Sorry Charlie, when I was re-reading your letter I caught on that it was
aquariums you were talking about.  So far...knock wood...that has not
occured here.  My cannister sits under a closed cabinet.  Now that is
something else I need to think about with the dogs shedding so badly this
spring.  I need to do a filter clean, maybe I will vacuum the inside of
the cabinet, just to be on the safe side.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka