Re: [pyrnet] Hello Everyone

In a message dated 05/21/2001 7:40:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyreau@erols.com writes:

<< paint when the Pyr fur is flying????  How do you keep the dog hair off the
 wet paint?  I have a mental picture of a furry deck.
 Charlotte >>
Since I am in the middle of painting my condo to get it ready for sale, I can
say the only way to keep the fur off the walls and trim is to keep the pup
out of the room and vacumn frequently. I also keep tweezers in my pocket for
when one of those hairs sneaks in. All that and I still have furry trim. I am
sooo excited that my new home has all wood floors. No more brushing the edges
of the wall to wall carpeting, Yippee!

Elaine and Pico