Re: [pyrnet]Reply/Charlotte/ Hi, I'm new here

-Charlotte Asked:  ---------
 Has your dog been thoroughly checked by your Vet?  Could he have some sort
of health
>problem?  I have heard, for instance, of deaf dogs that startle easily and
can
>become agressive.
-I did have him checked out by the vet, but my trainer  told me to ask if
they checked his thyroid, as this is belived to be the cause of some
aggression problems. They had not. So my trainer is making arangement's to
have it checked. Would'nt that be great if that was the problem, give a pill
get a great dog!
Charlotte wrote:
>    Many people with problem dogs have had good luck using the Alpha Boot
Camp
>method of training.  You can read the article at

- Thanks I'll take a look at it. Sounds interesting.
Sariena Foley
Ontario, Canada