[pyrnet] Ch Pyr Sire x Ch Pyr Dam = BOXER!

This really happened!!
Maybe it has happen before - or even is a common occurrence - I don't know.
I'm sure it's just a "typo" on the case of AKC, but it is amusing!

In 2 different, totally unrelated, occurrences registration paperwork for
puppies in Arizona were sent into AKC.  AKC classification for a Pyr, I'm
told, is WP....
In one instance, both the male and female were Champions.  Registration
paperwork came back as WR - which, according to AKC representatives, is a
BOXER!
The other instance was mine - a definitely puppymill rescue female.  But both
parents were WP.  She came back as a Boxer, too!

Our big dilemma now, is do you think a confirmation judge will notice the
double dews and that long, white fluffy tail???....not to mention the size,
color, etc?  Both dogs are AKC, you know!   (Obviously, this is being
corrected...but the possibilities for goofing around with it are endless!!)
Linda in AZ