Re: [pyrnet] Ch Pyr Sire x Ch Pyr Dam = BOXER!

----- Original Message -----
From: <Lnor4@aol.com>

AKC classification for a Pyr, I'm
told, is WP....
In one instance, both the male and female were Champions.  Registration
paperwork came back as WR - which, according to AKC representatives, is a
BOXER!>>

Don't panic.  WP was *all* working dogs until they got to WP999999 and then
they moved to WR.  My latest litter registration numbers came through as WR.
W simply stands for Working.  At one point all working litters were
registered WL and individual working dogs WE,WG etc etc.  All hounds are H,
all sporting S and on and on.  We've just regsitered too many working dogs
to remain in WP.

Linda