Re: [pyrnet] Joe

Title: Re: [pyrnet] Joe

<<Any ways, I just wondered if this was an issue that sometimes creeps up in
Pyr's?
Also, I would really like some of your thought's, and maybe a good
discription of what a Pyr is really like, both the positive and the
negative.>>

With the above you would have to agree that she was asking much more than "if
we had experienced this."
This sound like an "if" to me.
You wrote:
and then seems to have all the answers, you know they were only looking for confirmation and
support of their emotional point of view toward the dog.

I wanted to let you know that if you were trying to offend me, you succeeded. Congratulations!
I don't feel that I have all the answers, before all this I had none. I was just sharing all that I have learned from "Experts" in dog behaviour. I have done extensive reasearch, and have not only taken the advice of my trainer but from many, leading athorities on the subject. Brian and Susan Killcommons for one. I could give you names of the other's if you like.
I do realize that I still have much to learn. I thought I was being a responsible dog owner, by learning as much as I could.

You wrote:
If posters only wanted opinions that agree with them they should say so in
their post and the rest of us will not waste our time with it.

That was not my intention at all, and I'm sorry if you feel that I have waisted your, and the lists time. It won't be repeated.
Sariena