Re(2): [pyrnet] Joe

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>That was not my intention at all, and I'm sorry if you feel that I have
>waisted your, and the lists time. It won't be repeated.
>Sariena
Sariena, I always feel that I learn a whole lot by people like yourself
who share particular problems they've encountered with a dog, and their
potential solutions, including what works and what doesn't. Speaking for
myself, you surely haven't wasted my time! I share others' admiration for
the way in which you are trying to really get to the bottom of the
situation and do what is best both for Zeus *and* for your human family. I
wish all pet owners felt the level of commitment to the pets they take on
that you obviously feel for Zeus. He's a lucky boy, and regardless of
whether he re-enters your family as a pet, you will know you did
everything you could to deal with his problems.
Ann, Peg and Ivy Rose