Re: [pyrnet]Reply/Hi,I'm new here

In a message dated 5/23/01 9:05:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

, expressing an opinion is one thing, making it sound like because
it is different from yours ( her attempt to work with the dog, and
understand why it reacts the way it does ), is paramount to negligence as
a parent or a person is another!

No, Cindy that is what you just said, not me.  I advocated considering the
dog for a home that did not involve substantial danger to little children.
The facts speak for themselves.  And of course people should use any
information given to them and form their own opinions.  I don't think anyone
said any differently.

Joe