Re: [pyrnet] Joe

Sariena,

I didn't get that impression from your post, that you only wanted to hear
support...

In my opinion, I didn't feel you "wasted" the list's time.  There were more

I felt the discussion was helpful, albeit controversial? at times.   I
wanted to hear both sides of the coin on this subject, I've had some
experiences here, too.

Sometimes the way you say something gets "discussed", too.  I know, as a new
owner (5 years), I sweat it out when I send a post and reread it many times
before I send it.  I guess I'm afraid I might say something in the wrong
way.

You were reporting what you researched, what other told you in their
experience (and what you hoped would happen); that's all you know.

So my vote, for what it counts, is that you keep the list posted.  I for one
would like to hear how things go.

(and notice, Joe said "if", too)

Thanks, K D and Keets

Joe wrote:
"If posters only wanted opinions that agree with them they should say so in
their post and the rest of us will not waste our time with it. "

You wrote:
"That was not my intention at all, and I'm sorry if you feel that I have
waisted your, and the lists time. It won't be repeated"