Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20010522-2

Title: Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20010522-2
----------
You wrote:
With all of this talk about pyrs biting children, I'm getting nervous. My pyr was not raised around kids but my husband and I would like to have them someday. Do you think we'll have a problem? What can I start to do, today to prepare for kids, without scaring other people's kids with my big dog?
I'm sorry that my problem has scared you,
I'm sure you'll have other good advice, but I have found Brian Kilcommon's and Sarah Wilson's web site truley informative and they have a whole section on Children and dogs.
At: www.greatpets.com
I wish that I had access to this information before getting any dog. Maybe it would have made a difference. Also the site that Charlotte recomended has some good advice;
www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPPCC/library/alpha.htm
Barb also has some wonderful advice in her post to me on Tues-Charlotte/ Bootcamp.
Hope this help's.
As for the water problem, Ya me too!
Sariena