Re: [pyrnet] Differences? Debates?

In a message dated 5/23/01 12:14:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmweisser@home.com writes:

Those of us "old timers" really don't mean to be cruel or harsh or anything
else.  We are perhaps over reacting in trying to convey the desparate
seriousness of what has happened, but we also know well enough the potential
consequences of not stating our fears and our feelings loudly, clearly and
immediately.

Yes, very well said and this is exactly how I feel.  If I offended someone by
my not being able to artfully string the words together then I should try
harder at that.  But if I can convey the "desperate seriousness" to anyone,
the hurt feelings, I did not intend to cause, will be a very small price to
pay.  I will trade it off anytime.  Anyway, I can try again to string words
together and maybe I will improve with practice, but the child that is
attacked by a Pyr may not have another chance.  Certainly they will never
have a chance to "not" suffer the physical and emotional damage this would
cause.  So I am very interested in how this situation with Zeus comes out or
I would not have involved myself in the first place.

Joe