[pyrnet] pyrnet-l messages and digest

I've been following this list for a few weeks (in digest form) and
have enjoyed reading about other's experience with their pyrs.  I
have a 3 year old female and am in the process of adopting a young
male through rescue.

I don't really have anthing to add to the discussions at this point but
I would like to make a request.  Most mailing lists that I'm on either
reject or filter out MIME postings (like the HTML versions of messages
that seem to be so popular with the people doing recent postings here),
but it appears to not be the case here.  I don't know how others that
receive the digest feel, but my experience is that the MIME/HTML is
not interpreted as seperate representations of the same message in
the digest and just comes across as a bunch of excess garbage.  I'd
like to ask that people check their mailer settings/prefs and consider
turning off HTML postings for the list.  It really doesn't add any
information and makes reading the digest a bit tedious and hard to
follow.

Is there a policy for postings to this list regarding MIME attachments
in general (and HTML messages in the specific)?

Lynn Kerby
San Martin, CA